Sunday, August 17, 2014

You cannot advance.

can't sleep. For fks sake and I've gotta wake up early tomorrow. Re-read those old posts and it reminded me of those happy times. Well.. It made my heart flutter again.:)) It has been so ambiguous. If I've attacked at the right timing, wld things had been different.? If I cld see this future, wld I have been able to act differently.? I've hated rejections and failures. I've hated putting in effort becoz I wld feel very demoralized when things I worked for didn turn out the way I hoped for. I've been optimistic, ive always told myself tt "if I've tried harder, I wldve succeeded" but frankly speaking, looking back at my records. It's full of failures and I'm like utterly ashamed of myself.

Perhaps the me tt I tot I am didn exist at all and I'm jus a fking loser in every other ppl's eyes. Tt sucked. I rly rly hoped tt I cldve been back into ur life. But I think I've alrdy lost the right to be. I rly wanted to take the step forward, but I noe, there is this wall tt u built wif solid bricks tt alrdy stood between u and I.  Tt sucked too.

Staring at ppl who looked like u always warmed my heart, well I cannot cfm if tt is u but... Regardless, I felt tt it's jus someone.. Who resembles u. How long has it been, I can't rmb. It... Felt like it's been a very long while while...at the same time recent. Perhaps I shldve been braver, perhaps I shldn be tt passive, and irrationale at the end. Well. I miss u. Like rly. I'm screaming to tt wall every now and then, hoping tt u wld hear it.. But I'm pretty certain tt all I see wldve just been those bricks by boring bricks.


Ah.
ill forget abt u again tml, I'll live life like normal, I'll continue striving for my own goals. But today, I'll jus.. Well. Feel moody and stuff. Hah.


Hah.
Cy. U fking joke.

No comments: