Monday, August 25, 2014

Lies.

Ok. so I had to lie again. I finally decided tt it was time for me to go for real. Disregarding the fact tt they wld be so shorthanded and stuff, im not gonna walk in their shoes, think frm their perspective this time. If I don't start doing things for myself, who would. So yea, I had to harden my heart and I had to rip u ppl out.
Lie, I lied. So tt u ppl can let me go peacefully, well since i don't think u ppl wld be able to understand how I feel, I haf to do it this way. Yea I quit my job jus becoz I wanna to but I lied tt I've alr gotten a permanent job offer, so tt they wld let me go without pulling my hind leg.

It's rly sticky, this job tt is, i wld always unconsciously go the extra mile to do my job wel, tho other ppl may not think so, one day they will, or if they aren't the kind who will try to look at things frm other ppl's view.. Well too bad. Few days left.. Can't wait to jus get the hell outta this shit.

Felt sour, sad tt I'm unable to help & Unable to share but well, I noe wad went wrong, I uds how u feel. Listen to those who failed and not those who passed, as they won't noe the exact reason as to how they did it; and the failures rly do reflect upon their past actions. Lol wad was I saying.

As a human we only haf a brain and 2 hands. And one freaking body tt has q limited Amt of physical capabilities. Not to mention only 24hrs per day. There is only so much u can do, filling up ur whole schedule may make u feel tt "oh my fking life is so fufilling" but well, sometimes things jus don't work out the way u planned for. My calculations were pretty much spot on, I missed by a little bit, but tt little bit actually made a huge difference in my life. Tt... Miserable 2 points..cost me 1year of my life, and a huge part of my social group.

Haaha. So wads the main point.. Oh sometimes even wif precise calculations, there will be one or 2 unexpected events tt wld tweak ur calculations slightly off ur expectations and tt may haf a huge ass impact in ur life.
thus, do wad u can, and not ALL tt u wanna do. Cuz at the end of the day, ppl will jus "wow.awesome. Ok" when u survived all tt shit but if u failed to do so, they wld gif u tt freaking look and say "see, I told u. U shldve done this done tt blabla bla" all those fkin ppl.

Ure stronger than other ppl, jus tt the things u took up.. Was alittle bit too much for urself, and there's tt fking negative externality tt affected ur performance. Discard some of those stuff tt gif u "satisfaction" and focus on those necessities instead k. :(
Ure smart, ure strong, a superior human, but perhaps ur emotions got the better of u.

Well. Tt goes for u too cy.
Omg I'm so looking forward to nxt week. I wanna start doing things for myself., instead of helping others and not getting any returns.

No comments: