Friday, July 11, 2014

wrench.

Times whereby u tot ure alr over it, den seeing smth tt brings back all the memories. Tt moment where u felt as tho someone jus squeezed ur heart  literally. Haha had tt moment last night but well. It rly jus lasted for a while but still, lols.

Pretty not a constructive Friday cuz I went jogging, and den I slept. LOl. And I went to causeway point in hope tt I'll be able to find nice special cakes for my mother. But ended up realizing tt the shops available are pretty much the same as the ones in bukit panjang. Hence I headed back to bpp instead. Total waste of time and transport fare.
So my brothers wanted to come back wif their wives to u noe, celebrate oh wait. I had the intention of buying pizzas for my mum since there's this 2 pizzas for blabla dollars. So yea I tot if it's jus 2 more ppl, I guess there's enuf pizza to go ard. Suddenly, another bro of mine decided to come for pizza as well,( originally he said he's not coming) and yea. I tot I needed more. It's pretty ex to me cuz my income is merely half or less than half of my previous income. Yea I'm a leech at home so yea, bought 4 of em nonetheless.
After tt I gt this bad premonition, so I called home. And my mum told me tt she alr cooked dinner. wtfbbq. Yes, I alr told her tt I'm gon buy pizza so told her nt to cook. I totally felt tt I jus threw my pocket money tt cldve lasted for a week or 2 into the sea.

Well... I shldve called b4 buying. I didn take into consideration tt she's such an ass. So On my way home I'm totally fuming but I took in a lot of deep breathes to calm down. Argh. Wtf bbq.

Ah so tts tt. It's jus like u can make plans tt fits perfectly, but there'll always be one or 2 asses to screw ur plan up for u no matter how precise ur plans were.

It's her bday.. But... U noe.. Tt feel, tt anger. Argfgh.

No comments: