Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Myself

Nth beats some time alone chilling, not having to entertain anyone else while listening to ur own favorite music. No need to go out of my way to accommodate other people, hah. That wld be nice once in a while. Haa. Well humans are... erm wad do u call tt, group animals.? Heh. Wadever u call tt, I wld need some1 by my side frm time to time as well. Lalala.

K shall get back to the main topic. Hmm so I went for a trip after my exams. My..exams, was kinda horribly done. All the "what if"s all the "I could have"s. doesn't really matter anymore now. So lets jus hope I could get the bare minimum and get out of school as pre planned.

I went to the airport, like on the same day of the flight so my mind wasn't really too ready for a getaway. My body jus followed the flow from day1 till hhaa. Mayb now.? Jus b4 Im going back. Not a fan of rushing here and dere jus to look at all those tourist attractions so I wasn't quite happy during first few days.
Well things got kinda fun when we actually slowed down the pace and we got to crap more and enjoy each others' company more.

Argh. I ran out of inspiration suddenly. So I shall continue when I actually get back home. :|
Oh wells so main point is. IM GOING HOME SOON.! The, end of the worry-less week

No comments: