Tuesday, June 11, 2013

runaway diary

"Come to me, take my hand, come away with me."

okay let me go back to talk abt the korea trip. heh. well really thankful to my frens for putting in loads of effort and planning out the whole trip. well i guess if it wasnt for them, i wldnt even wanna go to those places. haha i guess its kinda interesting as, i feel tt if i follow them, i wld be able to see things that i havent alrdy seen.

well well. omitting all the details, we erm, walked alot, climbed alot, went to theme parks, took trains, slacked, chilled, laughed and made memories i guess. srsly enjoyed the company( more than the trip itself loL) its kinda saddening to noe tt, we, aint really got chance to do this again anytime soon, and nxt time, i wonder how the trip wldve been like.
and yea, as i predicted as well, i hated shoppin with other ppl. =_= too many voices and i wld end up buying nth.
kk. i missed home.i wanted to live my life again, in singapore, i wanted to come back and after enduring and enduring, i came back. finally. dragging my heavy ass lagguage, my tired body and my backpack. my mums the only one who saw me at the first moment. heh, everyone else is asleep/not at home.
felt, kinda angry well at the same time disappointed? the family, which i missed dearly, the family which i wanted to meet so eagerly, wasnt tt welcoming. its kinda within my expectations as if i was the one at home, i wldnt be too welcoming as well. if u get i wad i meant. so, uh i jus cleared my stuff and slept. life goes on.

slightly regretting going back to work at tt place but, i noe im gonna feel fked up as well if i didn do any stuff and simply rot at home.

meh meh. getting kinda sad now. i sorta graduated (tho not cfmed) and i needa search for a job. and get my driving license which ive been postponing it for. im..kinda lazy.. kinda enjoying? this aimless life.
i needa buck up soon. i will.. start. moving. yea.

"yeah uh uh. in the end you turned away and kept me away, i threw away my pride and i followed you like a crazy person. my heart urged me on and told me not to lose you. i pretended to be fine, i pretended to smile. but this is the last song im singing for u."

uh. good rap grabbed frm a song. lol. guess it if u can

No comments: