Sunday, June 30, 2013

Last year.

It's kinda bad when I'm enjoying some good music and some alone time, only to hear my mum calling and start yapping over the phone. Totally spoils tt poetic mood.? Hahaha but oh wells. Imma not gonna b too bothered abt it.

hmm so it's July alrdy. Cuz school term starts sep and ends with June so it kinda knocks off my sense of time. In contrast to um, the normal previous kiddish school term tt starts wif jan and ends with dec. hahaha so... How long has it been since then, a year.? Or 2. I can't really tell but I guess the minute details could well be overlooked.
July. A month which I kinda hate. Well cuz it's ur bday month. Errr or rather u and u. Lol screw this shits. Jus thinking back makes me kinda angry, abt how weak I was. Lets see, I guess Im really way stronger than I was since u. back den I was jus a stupid kid who doesn't noe shit I guess ure really happy now which... Is not tt gd for me:| but oh wells tts life, life's unfair so I'm jus gonna suck it up and die at some corner.
Oh okay. Ur turn. K I guess it's a year ago, tt struggle, tt last fight, the ups and downs. I....wonder how u are now but, not tt it's got anything tts gotta do wif me anymore so, imma jus fk it. I've moved on, grown up further, is wad I wld like to say but I ain't too sure abt tt anw. Hahaha. Moved on. I think so.? After not seeing u fr months, I didn feel anything special no more, I think tts wad they call, woot? Uh yea getting used to smth. Yea gd luck to u.
Yup yup abt the growing up part, I.....am rly nt too sure. I was certain tt Ive learnt alot but, I guess I can't change who I am deep inside. I'm tt piece of shit, which will most likely remain as shit no matter how u process it? Blah. Nt makin sense oh well.

july. happybirthday. its okay if u dont rmb. ill keep all those memories with me.thegdonesandthebadones.

No comments: