Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Tomorrowland

Ain't it strange when u dont even understand urself.?
Cause I, really don't understand myself as well, mayb someone else might noe me better than I noe myself, mayb smone could make me uds myself better mayb mayb. Prolly not, heh. Due to the fact tt I prefer hiding my true.? Or perhaps other self.? For I don't even noe which one am I. The angel who's actually evil.? Or the devil who's actually kind. Which am I, I.... Ain't sure.

All these are too difficult to conclude. So I shall jus leave it hanging for now.


Am moody for some reason, i.. can prolly feel my tear glands actually trying hard to produce some tears, but nth is coming out. hmm but i guess my inner soul? Inner self.? My invisible tears, are most prolly coming down like rain. Perhaps, the reason was because my tomorrow wasn't worth waiting for. Perhaps tomorrow is gonna be boring, perhaps tomorrow, I'm gonna feel hurt, I'm gonna feel tired,neutral,angry, empty, lonely.

Them paradox. When I had company, I wished for alone times, when I'm busy, I wished for free time, when I'm free, i wished to haf smth meaningful to do. I guess tt humane. Which, I shld not feel. Whatever the case, I'm gonna live through tomorrow, tho I will most likely not be happy, I hope it will jus be a day in which I won't feel sorrowful.

I will keep my heart. So sry for even trying to give it to u lol. Wad a joke I am.

No comments: