Sunday, June 23, 2013

random notes.

im fine. living day by day meaninglessly. dafuq am i doing. dafuq am i doing to myself. i dont noe. that unpredictable future, i dont like it. i dont suppose ive written it here right, i dont like things tt doesnt behave/happen within my predictions, expectations. it sux.well that said, wad happens outside ur predictions could bring u unexpected surprise that would u noe, bring unexpectedly intriging results.

but bleh i dont like it. i want things to happen, i dont wanna hope for things to happen. if im making any sense. yea tt feeling, when tml aint worth looking forward to, and that paradox of u being sick of ur current lifestyle but sick of making changes to ur current steady state. what now. stop and stare?

what..am i. what.. do i want. like seriously. cy... i guess im using these time to mayb take a slow pace and start thinking abt myself. me and yea me. at the moment.

No comments: