Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Heart.

1moredaytoadayttidontreallygiveshitabt! but no, im still gonna after all. haha. out of em. politeness i guess. if only i, haf a bad memory, i wldve been able to remove wadever grief i had and live totally happily. but its tt pain tt helps ppl grow, its tt pain, tt made me...different? heh

oh i am back to me. tt me i guess i wld flip sides each time i gave my heart away, haah so ya its tt turn. im now back to the dark side. (jus kidding.im still a little too nice to the point where i hate myself)

yup so lets cut the chase. apparently, it was for creating a better world for u. but its starting to feel kinda meaningless, and i guess a step too much. too much trouble, too much to pay for on my side, and i dont think ure gaining as much. meh doesnt make sense? its okay cuz it makes perfect sense to me so yea. and i miss that you, wher u will tell me all sorts of stuff abt u, tt happened to u, tt doesnt concern me a slightest bit but somehw, im actually listening and tryin to picture it. hahaa =_= wad happened. i wonder.

i wonder hw much longer i can hold on to this hopeless dream, a dream tt wldn come true, i wonder wads wrong with my judgemental and analytical skills. it..kinda doesnt function really well in this aspect. soooo, we shall see, till the point where my heart, tt was accidentally given to u to stop beating for ur sake. in fact to stop beating totally. ya i guess tts when we say goodbye.

it kinda.sux to walk ard w/o my heart with me.(doesnt matter if u dont understand the metaphor.) SOoooo, till the nxt update. most probably tml yay/

oh a last sidenote.i cut myself today. fk life yea_|_

No comments: