Thursday, July 25, 2013

Just another youthful indication

Life's been weird lately. Wasting time and all. Anw can't u see the look in my eyes, look at it that are in sorrow. meh quoted tt frm a song anw LOL. But yeah kinda applies for this case. Didn u realize.? My eyes tt were alr diff frm b4.. Or rather ure choosing to ignore it. It's... Kinda okay but. Aw, no.. I.. Argh: can't bear to.

Haha and I recalled my reason for coming back this time ard, it was, to fufill a promise, and to protect smth impt, and to repay my gratitude for the fact tt i wasnt particularly bored and sad during the darkest days. but oh well. i think ive done enuf i guess, almost. and yes, i wont give up but i haf to move on soon and mayb pickup smth better in future. i reacalled, it was only a temporary game for me to pass time anw. yea it is and it shldve been the case. and ya i kinda found the answers to a few qns tt was bothering me for a while and am quite pleased wif it.?
remove all ur thoughts if ur mind is swirling, take a step back and look frm a diff person's perspective. frm there, u will begin to see wad u normally dont see and u will noe wad u need to do.

meanwhile. let me clear off all those weird things ard my life b4 im able to take flight.

No comments: