Saturday, July 20, 2013

Altered memories.

had a great night ytd. i think? generally rather happy to be able to meet up wif my frens again doing tt same old thing. brings back memories. hahaha laughed alot, nt sure if its a sincere laugh or just laughin for the sake of laughing. but oh well.

a lil overdosed on alcohol which made me kinda, lost some memories. these happens so darned often which i hate. memories are impt, and i feel rly unhappy when i lost em. met sm1 real cute and funny ytd, chat abit but i guess the alcohol made me rly funny as in the weird type of funny, not the good humorous way whatnot. but neh, interesting convo we had.

went to work wif a hangover. god, tt felt horrible. felt like vomiting but i dont think its gonna help much, endured thru wif almost less than half of my full physical potential. haha layman terms? im feel fked up and cant move properly. i survived, reached hm wif tt black face and i srsly wan to slp but i needa wait for dinner first, had a rather nice dinner and went hm to slp after tt. den. YES. cant slp now. 1:03am.=.= and i needa wake up early tml. zzz

: soOoo. story abt altered memories :

jus random thoughts hahaha. there.. wld be times wherby you wont haf a certain memory of smthing tt happned to u and some1, who supposingly was in the same place, witnessing the incident reminds u, tells u abt wad happend. den some bits and pieces of memories sorta came back to ur brain and u accepts it as a reality tt really happened. but, hw true can tt be? mayb the "memories"were jus purely imaginary images pictured by ur brain after recieving information from the other person which were mistook by urself as "truth tt happend." and u will thusforth accept tt that incident, rly did happend in ttt manner as described by the other person.
ya bushwa~ haha new word i jus learnt. meaning rubbishy nonsense loL!. but well worth a thought.

well ya my bro told me tt he doesnt remb me as a kid. like he's got memories of me as a baby, den the nxt thing he remb, im alr a teen. hahaha sadly i..dont haf much memories of myself as a kid as well. LOL. and yea i retained more info of myself when i was a teen. meh so i guess blogging helps, it helps to remind me of wad im like, when i was younger.

yea anw so i was sayingggg, mayb...just mayb, mayb i was never a kid, tt time frame didn occur, since nobdy has memories of it, my life got fast forwarded and i bcame a teenager.while nobdy realized. heh. tt explains. :) nah im not crazy. jus random strange thoughts. baba.

and yea i wld love to alter my memories.... removing all those tt makes me unhappy.

No comments: