Friday, July 26, 2013

Darknesss.

who is tt boy i see staring straight back at me, why is my reflection some1 i dont noe.
when will my reflection show who i am...inside.

did some reflection earlier. sipping 2 cans of beer while munching on kachang puteh. i guess its kinda weird but... well we've gotta do some strange stuffs once in a while.

oh so the WHOLE scenerio was like, i went for circuit lessons omg. kept MOUNTING KERBS WTF. which is realli intolerable at this point but.. argh. i wonder wads wrong. and yea so i had nth much to do after the lesson, bought kachang puteh and a couple of beer. meh, the cashier stared at me and luckily didn check my IC.LOl. for some reason i feel guilty =.= i guess im really living in denial. im WAY OVER THE AGE LIMIT.

k soOo. passed by this playgrd and i felt tt, mayb i shld jus chill, sat on the swing while drinking beer. Aint tt gd of an experience =_= but oh wells its..erm gd enuf, finished it and went home.

so ive been thinking, who the hells been hacking my blogger acc and postin all those weird posts=.= please. i aint that whiny. all those shits will be erased frm my memories.

SO yeah, welcome my return. i. am back. to wad i used to be. =)

No comments: