Tuesday, July 16, 2013

i...go crazy bcuz of u.

hi hello. im back. pretty quick return this time around. right... im. :)
ive been drinking quite a lil cuz its my off tml.!! heh i wonder how I'm gonna spend it but the fact tt I'm  burping for some reason is kinda annoying, the shits tts going in my brain is...why are you being like this. hahah i guess.. probably... as usual... theres alr some1 whos taking tt v impt place in ur heart. mayb okay. to explain tt coldness... tt...=_= so mayb I shldn cont to be hanging near u

well i...swear i cant sense any reaction frm ur side.. much as.. i needed some1 to be here wif me tonight.. to stop me frm drinking, to help me release some of my... unspoken words. theres no one ard.

haha i think.. i... rly haf to... start a new chapter soon. the chapter here... is most likely gonna end wif some lame ending but... well i guesss tts me. if it gets boring, if it gets a lil too tiring, imma getting rid of it.

i.. liked u.. do u? k. mayb not but oh wells. tts.. kinda fine. i guess.... i shall do fine on..my own.. fk tt burping.
imma leave it hanging for now.

bai.

No comments: