Sunday, July 07, 2013

wake up

recently, ive been trying to recall things. den i remb the reasons for the things tt happened. apparently jus in a short span of these 24hrs, ive..kinda received interesting feeedbacks abt myself.? lol wth.

1st theres this singh who came in to my workplace and asked if i want my future to be predicted. he said smth like "bla bla bla... but u think too much". heh, im guessing, thinking too much is a negative thing, so tt bla bla bla shld revolve ard "u haf a gd life, u are good, bla!" heeeehe, so yea tts the thingy
i.. think too much? mayb..mayb? probably. k i will take note of tt

uh den my fren said i was like nervous nervous, and i will try my best to act normal which makes it very awkward? hmm i guess tt could be true but.... thing is, which is me. which is the real me.. act normal? the quiet and observant me? or the retarded me. i duno. nobdy noes. not even u bitch. so ya okay. i will take note of tt as well.?

so i had a dream. it kinda revolves ard the ppl ard me recently. erm ya u. and u. haha as i recalled. the whole dream was kinda boring. as per my reality, however it feels..exceptionally boring cuz when in my dreams, im watching it frm a 2nd or 3rd person's perspective? yea so its exceptionaly wtf.
meh yea its a reflection of my boring life nowadays and yea, some1 told me tt its time to change. i.. always noe tt but..shld i? change, might not be better. might..bring me down instead of up. if i had to risk getting down and hurting myself, of cuz i wld rather stay in this eqm state now.
meh. jumbled up brain .

No comments: