Thursday, July 18, 2013

...dirty little secret.

Lets get used to it alright.?

"Let me know that I've done wrong
When I've known this all along
I go around a time or two
  Just to waste my time with you
..
..
I'll keep you my dirty little secret 
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret
My dirty little secret
..
The way she feels inside
Those thoughts I can't deny
These sleeping thoughts won't lie
And now I try to lie
It's eating me apart
Trace this life back"

well jus some lyrics tt can kind describe wad i wanna say. lets be positive alright? i..didn lose anything. i came wif a broken heart and im leaving wif a broken heart as well. hmm i didn gain anything and i didn lose anything. i jus remained at the equilibrium point? hahaha well it was...kind time... not well spent but.. its smth tt i can remb for quite a long while. bleh. tt a dead heart can actually be resusitated by meeting the right person. tho at the wrong time, frm a diff era. im me. in my world. and ure u, in ur world. jus so happened tt our world.. coincided for some unknown reason. but yea... i.. will be fine after.. a little while.

been doing nth recently... a life which i yearned for, which every1 yearned for. but... it aint gd.. tt escape frm reality to pursue..what? yea for wad reason am i here for. ah..an ending. ure slowly but surely, leaving tt world. and i dont belong to tt world too. a hawk tt doesnt fly doesnt live long, my wings are ready nw, jus... soon. very..soon.

so was kinda sick ytd. caught a cold and died.? lol slept for quite a while and i woke up and rushed to driving lessons. tts kinda.. joke cuz. i guess tts smth i rly sucked at. LOL. nonetheless...its smth i realli realli need. =_= fk.... grrr and yea i will look forward to tml's drinking session. i hope i wld b able to retain my.. consciousness and my memories. lets.. go shall we?

i. will. forget. all. this..soon. i hope.
i am very happy.
i am very happy.
i am very happy.

yes. i am very happy.


No comments: