Monday, January 13, 2014

Contradiction.

Now I want to live peacefully. Not having to rush between schedules, sleeping more than I shld and still haf plenty of time, being able to wear all my nice clothes tt I've bought seems to be the most desirable thing to me at the moment.

Studying, even if my progress is kinda slow now, at least I'm doing smth. Which I didn think I did last year, let's hope for the best yea.? Haha need to pick up the pace soon. Freedom seems so appealing, while at the same time I guess tts nt rly wad I wanted. Hmm let's see, I guess I wanted a change in life, just... A change, a break out of the normal routine life tt I've had for so long. As long as I'm not doing the same thing it's fine.:)

So I've spent like a bunch of money on clothings..AGAIN.-_- lol jus as I was contemplating as to whether I shld buy anything at all, the nxt moment I can't stop myself frm buying things. Bah. Jus as how I tried my best to ignore it, the nxt moment I can't help my body again. These contradictory behaviors... I... Needa take note of it. 

Well den, cheers to the new life... Tt shld be awaiting for me.!

No comments: