Sunday, January 05, 2014

here comes the rain.

went down to buy some groceries.? lol nt rly but it's jus some food tt might come in handy when i skip my breakfast frm home.

well well life life! Life's been erm pretty neutral atm. and the rain had to come down the moment i went out. Anw I wonder if its cause of my age or smth, i tend to.. lol.. want to bother wif my family more. or mayb its cause my bro aint ard, or mayb yes, they are slowly slowly moving out one by one, getting married and forming their own family which in a way its nice cuz im enjoy more freedom and of cuz the space but well i guess my parents may not feel the same. tts y i felt the need to spend more time wif them, u noe, including my brother's share.

now tt i think of it, im.. pretty much not at home last yr.. and mayb even this year, like ill reach home late and jus slp, den prolly jus wake up for sch or work and go out. And the cycle repeats. haha. sadly they arent nocturnal like me so... i guess they can only enjoy my sleeping posture, or my empty room. hahahaha.

work seems pretty much more chill. not having to explain things to ppl and all. jus making ppl do things my way seems very... appealing to me. and when ppl do shit.. ill jus cover it up and yea, if its within my capabilities, and i wont bother trying to correct them cuz i dont think they gon learn anw. teh heh. i guess i can like this kind of worklife but... uh.. its pretty much ending lol. so wads left is... some major cleaning up, to prevent ppl frm tryin to find faults.

uhh yes. the rain
the light gentle drizzle tt fell upon my body, triggers the memories tt ive placed at the back of my mind. nw tt i think abt it, i no longer feel sorrow, i no longer feel bitter. i smiled, for i think ive learnt alot frm u. tt i can actually get used to a life w/o u. life still sucks but, its no longer becuz of u so, i guess its better? lol ill still look forward to seeing u again, i wld love to see how much uve grown up since then and yea, i hope ill be able to be a better person when tt time comes and u will be happy for me.

its..not painful if i dont touch it so yea.

alright i must study and spend time at home lol!. tts the plan, lets go

No comments: