Friday, January 17, 2014

cry cry

i cant cry. as in phyically i cant cry. i wonder if its bcoz of the fact tt ive subconsciously forbade myself frm doing so or for wadever reasons. i cant do it.

i didn feel anything special at first, at least well, its an expected event so.. i jus smiled. since its smth tts to my favour but well after a while... it struck me. the feeling tt i'll lose it for good, its... never gonna be the same again. nt anymore. so yea, perhaps tt wldve been the last time i go crazy for u. thinking tt our worlds are no longer gonna intersect anymore made me kinda... sad. but well, tts life. ppl come and go. i tried my best but things didn work out, so yea at least i tried.

nope. i'll be fine frm now onwards. i will. try to live happily again. i will try to look for smth tt cld replace u.

Just a yesterday's idiocy. thanks for the memories.

ill try to remember them for as much as i can, everything. so long =)

No comments: