Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Get a grip

Well yea the first half of my today was pretty much.. Hazy. As in my brain is hazy and not the actual weather. Cooked instant noodles in the middle of the night which was quite, unhealthy. Was originally preparing for a round 2 of celebration but I chose to be kinder to my body instead. Hmm so my new year countdown was pretty much not very spectacular. Had some peranakan food which actually tasted better than my expectations. come to think of it, I've been q adventurous these days, tried a pretty nice Thai food few days ago as well, hahaha nt much of a fan of these kind of southeast Asian style of food cuz most of e time they're pretty spicy. K wher was I. Impromptu trips are rly rly bad especially for these kind of special occasions, cuz we can expect crowds at all those nice places. All tts left is the remote areas which ppl won't rly visit. Constantly thinking abt wad to do nxt, wher to go. we're a bunch of uninteresting ppl after all, so there's rly rly nth much to do. So, we decided to go for an adventurous night walk up the bukit Timah hill.

I noe tt everyone wld be like "wtf". yea if I'm not there, I wldve said tt as well. Cuz it's rly ridiculous to do smth like tt to begin wif. And wads more.. At night.? On New Year's Eve.? U mus be kidding me. But yes we went. It was kinda refreshing cuz it's rly rly rly dark and we actually saw fireflies. lol which i tot didn exist in singapore. My frens said tt they were slightly afraid at first, but they managed to overcome their fear and just moved forward. Talked abt how we were gonna get killed or slip and fall to our deaths on the way up and it feels kinda interesting. Well well I don't think tt anyone believed me but.. I don't feel much fear, cuz firstly, I'm not alone and well it's just a forest trail after all. In fact I'm feeling more excited than normal, I'm actually smiling but I don't think anyone can see. Hahah it feels kind good to be in this kind of darkness wher I don't haf to pretend to smile, don't haf to think about how I shld behave, how I shld react to ppl's words. All I haf to care abt is moving forward and yea survive. Hahaha some prehistoric men's way of thinking.

It's q a stress reliever I suppose, cuz as we grow more and more into integrating wif this society, having to face ppl everyday, we haf to care abt how we carry ourselves and how we shld appear in front of the public. Uhh tho it's a norm for ppl to do tt, we do get sick of it once in a while. Yea so even if it's momentarily, a break frm it felt pretty refreshing. Not to mention the weariness on my legs, we made it to the summit tho, I don't think anyone of us regretted tt decision to go up there. Haha refreshing air , silent environment, ah, not forgetting the darkness. Haha gathered round and shared our new year  resolutions and talked abt how to achieve each of our goals. Not for me tho. Hahah nv believed in tt. The trip down was pretty relaxed since it's downhill anw. Went back to the vehicle and continued thinking of wad to do.

Haha nonetheless we managed to find a weird place to chill and even managed to catch some fireworks. Even tho there were much less of us left who wanted to get together for new year, I'm kinda glad tt we're somewhat still tgt. Uh. So... Yup I confessed tt I actually wanted to jus pangseh them midway and head down to town for a party. Haha tts my character after all. But well I managed to stick wif em all the way.

I guess all of us had this same goal for nxt year. "I'm gonna freaking haf an awesome new year countdown nxt year,Ill nv ever haf the same as this year's lame ass gathering again."


Lastly. I rly shld get a grip. The holiday season is over. Time to get moving. Come along if u want to, I'm going ahead wif or w/o u. I'm cy. I've drifted too far frm my original self for too darn long. Time to get back into the game.

No comments: