Friday, January 24, 2014

Why did it hurt.

Ok i completed my ippt and barely got the silver tt I wanted. Lol.. To think tt my fitness is not as gd as before. I sincerely wonder if it is bcoz of my recent lack of exercise or issit bcoz of.. U noe... Age. :\. Nonetheless, it's pretty much a wake up call for me to continue working out and not let my body deteoriorate further. Yea

So it hurts. My body tt is. -_- I uds if my thighs hurt coz I've nt ran such distance wif such pressure fr a while, but.. I don't uds why my abs and my arms hurt as well. Wads wrong like srsly. But argh, I'll recover soon I guess.

So it's been... A week or so.? Or a few days. It felt damn long, but ugh. It's gonna be fine, the starting is always the hardest. So...i rly wanted to ask Wher are u nw, wad are u doing, how do u feel now but i cant do it so... ok. Ok stop it cy. Focus on ur studies cy.

Kk recently... I've had like random memories coming back to me. Namely those things I did,those words I've said. It felt rly stupid, I guess tts jus me, jus saying things at the spur of the moment, and den regretting it later. I always think abt how different my life wldve been now if I didn fail. My staying for one year, was the things tt I got in return worth tt 1 year of my life.? Of cuz Ppl wld feel regretful but.. I don't suppose regretting helps, and I don't think tt if given another chance, I wldn do wad I did. I'm me after all, caught up in the moment, caught up in ur smile. Lol.

I guess ill most likely regret wad I wrote now and edit it again later lol so yea

Kk and the bro is back. like yay? lol i didn feel much when he aint home and i didn rly feel much when i realised tt he's back either. LOL but well we're still able to chat like normally so its not like i dont like him or wadever ok. YEa so.. its prolly nice to haf more ppl in da house so my mum will feel happier? haha

so finally, im a rly disgusting monster.pls stay away frm me. for now.

No comments: