Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Realization

I cld say I'm pretty much erms fine.? Mayb not but I guess nth special is threatening my life so yea. I'm almost forgot abt it but it suddenly occurred to me, I'm still me, I'm still... Yea but as wad I've told my fren, if u can't get it, wads e point of suffering alone at night, wads the point of doing stupid things and regretting right after. Hhaa, preaching is easy, giving the model answer is ez. If only our brains haf this ability to u noe, switch off to all these emotions, humans wld probably be able to soar to greater heights.
Wanted to study last night but body won't listen to brain. Ahhaa thus I'm actually gg out at like 5 plus to study b4 work. Lol this final attempt, I sincerely hope tt it will be fruitful hhah, nonetheless, breakfast first.!~

Heh heh, so apparently I'm continuing this entry at the end of the day. Yes I studies abit b4 I got to work, went on and got bz and stuff till late night .? Haha I'm probably having a dual personality, like in the day I'm actually pretty optimistic and motivated to do productive things. At night, I wld be gloomy and I simply wanna jus don't gif a flying French. Alright, don't gif a flying fk* abt anything and jus go to bed. Argh. anw I did some studying today so.. It's nice.

My frens seems pretty interested in meeting up tml, I wonder wads driving them. We jus met up like 2weeks ago and I don't think we've got SOOOooo much to talk abt jus for this 2 weeks. and I bet they're gonna ask me wad I did for new yr and shit, and yea, they'll gif me the ' wtf '. -_-
So I'm nt tt keen to meeting up but.... It seemed pretty obligatory. Yup. Tt sucked.

Anw, if u ain't feeling happy, or if u ever need someone to talk to... I'm always here, ever willing to listen to ur life stories. But meh. :|

No comments: