Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Ending

I'm tryin hard to recall. Did I do anything wrong? Or Izit because tt I'm jus hateful. Or Izit bcoz of the fact tt some1 has been telling u some awful stuff abt me. Or mayb it's jus my false assumption.

I did wad was rightful, I was jus being selfish and I want to haf a more relaxed life tts all, I totally don't haf other intentions. Don't read too deep into tt.
My reason was pure and simple, it's jus another perspective, tt person is unwilling to reason things out. And I'm q sure tt she will tell u ppl half facts and make me sound ridiculous, but nope, my reason was solid, but my main objective... Heh no one noes but ya, it's pure and simple as well.
Am I hateful? Perhaps. I'm rly sry abt tt cuz sometimes I hate myself too. The enemy of ur enemy is ur fren, so there shld be a side of me tt u wld like heh. Hai...
I don't think tt Ive made the wrong assumption tho, cuz I'm generally 2-3 times more sensitive to this kind of things than normal ppl. But perhaps ure jus in a foul mood, perhaps ure just tired. Perhaps I'm jus guilty conscious.

Ahh tts enuf. Ill jus let it flow. And see how things goes.
I'll briefly roughly talk abt 2013? Haha since I tot it's a must to talk abt the past yr and do reflections on it on e first day of the year.

This yr felt abit.. Vague. Cuz I gues I've been pretty much drunk and rushing  through life for the first quarter of the year.
Work sch drink play slp. And yea trying to cramp 1 year worth of studies into 2-3 weeks worth of reading thru. I mus be joking. And yea there's been a lot of down times for me. Failing twice for driving didn help either, tt money, tt effort, tt disappointment, the thought of giving up as I failed even when I rly tried my best. The shameful results tt made me unable to raise my head again, living in a world of fabricated lies. It felt.. Horrible.

So yea 2013, bad bad bad. Ahh. But yea living thru it means there's still hope. These kind of things helped me to noe myself better, it reminded myself tt I can fail too and also Things don't always happen according to my plans.

Nxt, looking forward, I shall be more selfish, while at the same time care more for the impt ppl, stop being an arrogant prick. And I'll work hard on erm.. My sleepiness. 2014, let's go.

No comments: