Sunday, December 29, 2013

The cause.

Errm so I was trying to guess the situation over at the other side. Even tho the scenerio tt I assumed might jus be the truth if I tried to piece the current situation together.
If tts the case, I'm sry but it's not gonna turn out the way u wanted, u ppl wanted.

my intentions have nv changed. Ever. Whatever actions I took frm then on was based on this main objective tt has been, subconsciously rooted into my brain.

You.

Every step tt I took, every move tt Ive made. everything were for ur sake, actually mine , cuz I selfishly wanted to get closer to u despite all of those in the way. It sounds pretty stupid but I rly wanted u to be happy, wif me. Perhaps it's nt possible but I'm alrdy programmed to keep moving in this manner. I'll try my best not to cause any trouble.?but jus somehow wish for all these to end erm prettily.? Yea, as long as it doesn't turn out bad it's fine. Hahah.

So at the end of the day, I'm sorry but I'm still into u. I sincerely apologize for tt. :|


K. Haha jus some totally random things tt I tot it's worth remembering when I tot of during my stoning times. So I decided to jot it down.
Alright nxt nxt nxt.!!

Argh new yr is jus round the corner. And I haven't decided on what to do on New Year's Eve. Frens weren't rly helpful in terms of contribution of ideas so. Well I hope I can come up wif smth tml.

Finally cleared some shits frm my room and even tho it's a small clearing, I feel kinda gd. Heh. Den I realized tt I'm actually kinda heartless towards inanimate objects, Ppl wld be like 'ah I shld keep this thing cuz mayb....'and yea I'll jus throw it away regardless of whether it's a pillow tt i seldom use, a bag tts in gd condition ( slightly dirty) or random boxes tt cld store items in, THROW. ALL THROW.
And it felt pretty good. Teh heh, I'm looking at all the soft toys in my room now:). They're nxt. Jahaha

Ur most reliable aide can become ur worst enemy.

No comments: