Friday, December 06, 2013

not functioning

apparently my brain's nt rly functioning well these days. nt to mention abt how i cant seem to uds my academic shits, things tt doesnt rly matter kept echoing in my head.
Namely you, you and you.tch.

The urge to drink is no joke. Much as I want to, I rly needa resist it. The after effects aren't rly tt nice to tolerate and it's.. Quite a waste of money if I kept drinking. So luckily, I managed to endure thru it today.! Ha. Hope I cld resist it again tml. And the day after.

So it seems tt I accidentally volunteered to be the organizer for the outings fr my clique. Which is nt v nice but. I feel tt if I don't say anything, nth is gonna happen and after all... I'm very very bored and yeah. Lonely. For now. But at least the nxt outing is alrdy set and most of them are cool wif spending the impt dates tgt. And here comes the nxt qn, shld I work on Christmas. Hmmm.

And work.. When shld I go.. I don't think I've got enuf money yet. And I don't dare to look at it. Omg. It sucks. Money money money. Selling pride for money. :|

It doesn't hurt. It doesn't hurt. I'm fine. As always. 

No comments: