Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas.

Went to work wif a v screwed up mindset. "Dafuq am I doing here." It totally didn help when I haf to keep tt bloody place open jus for 2 fking couples to make out dere cuz it's kinda empty anw. One side of me thought, I've alrdy had enuf fun these days, I.. Shld let other ppl haf a share of fun too, but well I cld jus said fk it and u noe, no ones gonna blame me anw.

But I ended up being nice and all thus I decided to work instead. Well, It's pretty screwed up b4 e gathering, like ppl doing random things tts nt following the plan which kinda got me agitated, while at the same time I haf to endure tt screwed up feeling of having to work on this kind of festive season. I lasted thru tt fked up moments and somehow managed to keep my cool. went ahead wif e gathering And I wld say it's... Pretty normal, kinda nth much special but at least we got tgt after a long while.
Felt pretty bad after drinking, perhaps it's the after effect of drinkin so much consecutively for these few weeks.
Argh darned. I kinda forgot wad I wanted to say.. AGAIN-_-

Tt said, I rly feel like going on a journey. Haha in Singapore cuz I rly rly feel tt there are rly a lot of places tt I haven't went to , and things tt I haven't tried b4. Perhaps going to new places and doing new things wld mean opening up of new doors for this lethargic but still moving mind and body. I don't mind going alone, tho it wld be nice to have a company as well but... I guess nt many ppl will rly haf this need to, erms explore singapore and mayb cleanse their minds and soul.? Lol I Duno if I'm making sense but, yea Tryta make sense out of it.

Hope tt I will be able to attain a higher level of enlightenment soon.

Oh yea i forgot abt this whole Christmas thingy lOl.
so yea. ive always felt smth abt christmas, nt so much of a like religious thingy but i feel tt its a day like u noe, receiving presents and gathering and eating random nice "christmas" food tgt. well but these few years i felt tt it became some sorta obligation to go meet ppl and haf gift exchanges. to the point whereby the gifts were...way below wad i want, and the exchange of 'merry christmas' wif ppl makes me feel pretty fake. cuz for one i totally dont see how saying merry christmas to me makes me feel happier, thus i suppose it shld b the same if it came out frm my mouth. YEA thus i often reject ppl when it comes to xmas gatherings and i wld say things like 'might as well scrape this whole gift xchange thiingy'
and so this year.. i got wad i wanted. no social obligations for christmas gatherings. no gift xchanges. (eh wait i did meet my frens and all pls. i didn jus lamely lie on my bed and cry lol.)and guess wad. it felt pretty horrible as well. perhaps tts still not wad i wanted. lol so... wads over is over i guess, i shld probably jus move ahead and.. find out wad i want for nxt xmas. it will be a long journey but i think.. it willl come to me sooner than i thought.

So! note to self. please do make sure u enjoy ur xmas nxt year alright?! ill be watching and ill be waiting for ur nxt christmas entry!

well tt sums up to all i wanted to say. goodbye for now.=)


I probably shld stop chasing after this bubble dream, no matter how hard I chase, it will only end with it bursting and disappearing into thin air. with me being all alone and lost all over again.

No comments: