Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Protection

Finally managed to take out my books to study. Omg. tho it's nt a lot but still it's a step forward towards the success.? Lol nt rly success but yea studying is gd.
Shld be gg for exercise later as well since I've been rly rly slacking too too much. It's... Supposed to b my fren's holidays, but apparently they are needed by other stuffs as well, like ICT, or their FYPs and work.? lol. 
It feels kinda yucky to spend Xmas and new yr wif em but I... Rly don't fancy spending it at home. Tho... I can feel tt my parents are somewhat lonely but. Tsk. Argh see hw la hor. 

And yea I've been brainstorming for q a while but I can't rly think of anything nice to do.

alright up nxt,
first i shall apologize for sounding like some emo fker for so long, well i actually kinda exagerated the feelings when im writing, i guess. lol its ALL not tt bad ok??! SO, lets continue updating without being sounding like a freaking emo alright. haha lets go~

so wher was i. yea so i felt kinda bad tt my mum is actually missing my bro who's out of town for work atm, and im... mostly outside or sleeping. LOL so perhaps out of guilt or wadever feelings, i felt tt i rly need to spend some time wif my mum and yea. tho its definitely gonna be damn awkward if any1 sees me wif my mum. why? i aint sure as well but.. yea tts jus hw i felt.

Thus i decided to go take a walk at those new shopping malls at jurong east. kinda funny if its kinda near but i didn make a trip there. uhh so its pretty much a shopping mall. LOL. well at least theres h&m and topmen which is kinda attractive enuf for me to go back.

very very coincidentally, the first thing i saw was you ( yea wif another guy), while im wif my mother -__- wad are the odds of tt happening. it jus seemed damn bloody pathetic.=| but no no, im not living tt sad life wherby i only haf my mum to go out wif.

fine, i actually had a pretty complicated feeling which i havent felt for erm, 2 yrs or so? like im.. supposed to be either livid, or perhaps "oh im happy for u cuz u are doing fine" kind of feeling. but...i..felt...fked up at first but after a while i felt tt its rly damn funny( for some unknown reason, perhaps i was just thinking abt how unlucky i am) and after awhile i felt angry again. heh. poor me. but oh wells. so all in all, i jus felt... pretty normal, aint as bad as i tot it wld be but, i certainly dont feel happy at all.
ok wait i wanted to sound happy. oh so those memories tt came back werent as painful as b4, i can rly look back and yea. not feel dejected like b4. yay.!


SO, do i sound happy enuf? i hope so.

oh anw wad i actually wanted to say since the beginning was, i've always wanted to protect u frm all the shit tt  was going on tt might haf hurt u or make u unhappy, but.. i guess i wasnt able to so.. perhaps the one thing tt i will try my best to protect u frm... is me. :)

bye for now.

No comments: