Tuesday, December 10, 2013

truth.

Frustrated. Firstly, I don't q uds wtf the notes were talking abt. 2ndly, y... Do I still feel for.... I've alr said I won't bother but... I can't lie to myself can I. 3rd... Y.. Can't I resist the urge to.. drink. It comes back to me every few days omg. The rehab shall start soon. Heh.

Jus a random thought tho. I suddenly realized tt I haven't had nice food in a long while. I wonder if it's bcoz I was rly rly saving up or is it bcoz of the fact tt I'm nt eating wif someone who makes me sastisfied wif the whole dining experience. If u get my point. Haha. Of cuz when it comes to food, u popped up into my mind, tt stupid argument on how much u enjoy eating gd food n how much I disagree tt we shld spend a lot of money for food. Tsk aishhh. I still don't think tt I'm wrong, haha it's true tt we shld rly go get gd food once in a while and of cuz I'm not willing to pay a lot of money for it. LOl. Just tt... Nw I sincerely think tt the person ure eating wif... Matters too damn much.
After so many times, I was lucky tt I'm able to keep finding substitutes up till recently.now it feels rly bad. BUT I'm cy. It's ok. I won't die frm tt means it's ok.

Argh. The flu came back again. Hope it doesn't evolve into anything else this time. -_-

No comments: