Monday, December 16, 2013

The story

A love story is only beautiful when 2 ppl loved each other and end up tgt. If it's not tt way, it jus ends as a joke, a stalker's story tts creepy, an insignificant 3rd party story, or a tragedy.

So no matter how much one person works, suffers, endures and gave, if the story didn end tt way, nth else matters. U jus end as a joke, a creep, a fking loser. Lol therefore, yea it's a reminder to self I suppose. Ive always trusted my feelings, if it doesn't work tt way, it won't happen tt way no matter wad I do. But BUT my body doesn't listen to me. I guess nowadays the link between my body and brain is kinda weakened alrdy, I can't control myself as much as b4.-__- nonetheless, jus a random thought cuz I tot I shld write smth whenever I haf smth in mind if not it's jus gonna end as a post wif words and no feelings like the previous few  b4. Heh. So... Tts abt it for now
I shld jus sleep and conserve energy and money lol

Hope u live well. Hope I will live well too.

Because if I'm able to open tt door, I will be able to see things tt I haven't alrdy seen, a whole new world.

No comments: