Tuesday, December 03, 2013

Ogenkidesu Ka.

Kimi wa doko desu Ka.?
Oh genki desu Ka.?
Watashi tachi no ureshii toki wa oboimasu Ka.?
Watashi wa wasurerunakatta.


Ahh. Been a long while since I studied so.. I guess my gears are kinda not functioning properly. Can't concentrate for extended periods of time. Tsk. Well well I guess I jus needa get used to tt kind of lifestyle again.. Slowly. 

Been in the embrace of my frens( ehh not the literal meaning ah.) for slightly too long. Now tt they happened to be busy made me feel kinda. Bored. And of cuz wif the detachment frm other individuals made it slightly worse off. BUT BUT but nt rly regreting cuz I most likely removed some annoyance frm my life or prevented myself frm getting annoyed. Lol better to slice it off b4 the situation gets stickier. So my 'suffering'.? I wonder if it's rly considered suffering but jus um. This boredom tt I'm experiencing now,  is jus a small price to pay for removing a possibilty of greater annoyance in future. If u get wad I meant.
Jus to sum up, I'm feeling extremely bored. And it's most likely caused by myself but I don't rly regret my actions.

Tch. I promised myself not to anymore, but wells.Curiosity kills the cy. Teh. Nth special  tho. Ha...ha.  Ugh. Thinking of food. But still needa watch my diet and all. Screw this shit lol. Y do I Hafta be so conscious abt my weight and all. K no, more like my shape and all. Zzzzz 

Grr. Grr. Ah........ Tts it for now. 



No comments: