Saturday, December 07, 2013

Random thoughts

So the dreams returned. :| those deceitful dreams tt made me happy and den wake up in utter disappointment. Lol wth is wrong wif my brain.
So I cldnt sleep the night b4 due to Wadever reasons and realized my computer is nt very...pleasant to spend time wif. Like the lagging and yea the games aren't functioning for some reason. Had the urge to buy a new comp BUT no. I don't haf the spare cash and I dont NEED a new comp I guess. Well tts.... Gd in a way so tt it wldn be smth to pull me away frm my social life, which is alrdy pathetic enuf.
Gah.. Needa... Drink again.. Resist... Ahh omg. So I think I'm rly addicted or smth. Shit. But I gues I managed to.. Ugh. Resist the urge again. Sigh.. It's 2am nw.. And I can't rly slp again. Tsk.

No comments: