Sunday, December 22, 2013

Who.

Deleted the previous entry wif the same title. Hm. I guess I rly don't uds myself sometimes, I wld often say smth and den regret it a moment after.

I guess I shldn always write things here tt makes me sound so depressed.
Life's nt rly tt fun and happy for me but it's... Not depressing for me yet for I've lived thru harder times.

wad i wanted to say was tt I've had those recurring dreams abt u again and each time I wake up wif a heavy heart tt told me tt 'no it wasnt true and in reality, ure fked up' ahh tt feeling sux.

ok i haf a few stuffs to write down but i wldn wan to be naggy and all therefore i wil jus write em down in short paragraphs or rather point forms if possible hahaha.

- Went drinking on fri and i got knocked OUT AGAIN. wth. i rly rly sucked. i...always turn to drinking whenever i haf things tts bothering me but apparently... its nt rly helping, tsk. wad next. i dont noe.

- i kept telling myself tt i dont sincerely truly like this person tt much to the point whereby i get so depressed.? does it make sense? k nvm but more like things add up perhaps, of cuz its nt nice to like a person and u cant get her to like u back but, im me. LOL im nt tt kind of person, perhaps im jus unhappy abt not being able to win, after all, it always seem like a game to me, if i dont win it, i get rly upset. wads worse, if some1 i deem as inferior beat me to it, i will be even more unhappy.

so im trying to convince myself tt tt is the reason y i feel tt way. yea, not bcuz i like u so much or wadever ok. not.

- i watched in a commercial, they said tt we shld give happiness to other ppl this season. but well, if some1 did make me feel slightly happy, i.. dont mind sharing. but perhaps now when my whole life feel so messy, i dont think i shld make other ppl happier. heh, im sore, so wad.

mayb tts enuf for now.
i will try to think more frm ur point of view, while at the same time not forgeting my own welfare. i..will do fine, most probably. no more regrets cy. no. regrets.

No comments: