Thursday, December 12, 2013

Update.

Jus some updates.
Hmm so firstly, I Duno wad happened to my brain. I hope it's temporary. Tt I'm thinking so much abt smth. While I kept telling myself not to, but sometimes my body just moved on its own and I rly hate it so much. And I even... Omg wth is wrong wif me srsly. And I said I've moved on but I'm jus moving in circles.

So I did, something very off tt day. I kinda regretted it but I... Sincerely can't jus live on while swallowing it in cuz I'm srsly hurt for some reason. But no, in fact I think I'm srsly jus angry wif myself. It's not rly ur fault, I'm jus tt piece of shit tt is not supposed to haf anything. I'm jus not gd enuf tts all. Well I kept telling myself tt it doesn't matter tho I felt otherwise but as I've always said. It doesn't kill me so I can live.

Argh so ok nxt, Went out wif my frens and had lots of gd laughs. Esp when it's been such a long while, it's pretty nice to see tt we are still enjoying each other's company. Even tho I don't noe how long tt can last heh.:|

I need to switch back to the dark side.. I need to.. I wonder y I started changing back again. But no. Come back to the dark side. We need u here. Don't hurt urself anymore, instead... make em pay.

No comments: