Monday, September 08, 2014

birthdays.

jus came back after passing mhao's present to him. well working ppl are tired ppl. and i rly wanna go home to do my own stuff too so we didn waste alot of time talking abt those tt didn rly mattered.


well he's prolly the only fren ive gave presents to this year. ok fine. the only fren frm the clique ok. how shld i say it. i dont think im particularly close to him, or is he particularly close to me these years. or shld i say mayb we werent rly sOooo damn close who wld share like the darkest secrets and stuff. our frenship may haf gotten slightly pulled further these years since u noe, we're going thru diff things in sch and we dont meet up often, and everytime we meet, its always with a whole bunch of other ppl. heh.


so why so special. not to mention tt he's the first new fren i had in sec sch, which.. aint rly tt much, and our bday's are like 6 days apart. heh. which i tot might be why i felt the familiarity with him more, like u noe, the horoscope thingy lol. i feel tt our characters are pretty much similar, jus tt u noe, he's living a better and smoother life than me of cuz, but it feels tt, if things didn go wrong for me then, we wld most probably be going thru similar paths.


yes unfortunately, i dont noe why, it jus happens. one by one, things happened. pulled me from my original path, further frm my original planned path and further frm my other frens as well. tts plenty saddening. back to the present topic, yea our bdays are pretty close, so the memory of the disappointment wldve always be so vivid to the point where i wouldnt wan him to experience the same.
u noe, i rly love presents. and now... im receiving so damn little. arghs.


okay okay. next topic
there are many moments in ur life whereby ure required to make impt decisions, and tt decision wld rly affect ur next few years of life. ive... made so many wrong choices, or was it rly wrong? nobdy knows. nobody knew. and as quoted frm cy, "if u didn try u wont know if it will work. if it worked, u wldve been able to be able to brag abt it all day long. if it didn work, at least u tried, and u know tt it rly wont work" heh. so tts my answer to anybody who wanted to ask me if i haf any regrets. and yes, the final answer is : No.


yea jus cuz too many ppl haf been asking me if ive regreted my past choices, tts plenty...annoying.

No comments: