Sunday, September 21, 2014

Forging ahead.

How long has it been, neh not gonna start counting. Went to the dentist last week and realized tt I've actually gt q a few tooth decays. Tt is soOooO... Sad lol. Coz each decaying tooth would cost so much to take care of. Omg. Luckily this is gonna be heavily subsidized by my dad so.. Putting the pain aside. I think it's gon be ok. It's gon be ok..
I'm waiting for my turn to do my teeth again. Haha. The 2nd round wher I'm gonna get my tooth drilled and grinded and filled. Jus thinking abt it makes me scared.-_- but nonetheless I'm gg forward.

Finally went for an interview last fri. It was... So badly done. I guess I can't think straight when under some pressure and I am rly not sure of wad I wanted in life. The interviewer must've thought wad a loser this guy is. But nonetheless, I think I've gained valuable experience frm this. I'm pretty thankful for it. Btw this job opening is rly good.. And I flunked the interview. I doubt the next few jobs wont be able to even come close to this one. Heh.

I'll put in more effort. I'll be sure tt I know what I want in life and even though I don't, I'll pretend tt I know. I can do it yay.








ok im done with the shit. its surprisingly pretty painless. mayb the person who cleaned my teeth was too rough and conditioned me to the pain. it felt pretty awkward but. i guess its gonna be fine.


bought loads of stuff tho. kinda happy but the money... arghs. i rly wanna get a job soon.
i..really noe what i want now. =)

No comments: