Thursday, September 11, 2014

just living.

U ever had tt kind of realization, tt ure kinda outta time. I'm mega behind time and I haf so many things to do. Well... Thinking back, these few mths wasn't all bad and I felt gd tt I actually made a few right choices for gods sake. At least I felt tt they are the right choices. Tt is taking up cfa and quitting the fking spinelli job. I think I shldnt haf went back in the first place but, at least I'm outta the shit.

Sry for not being honest.but if i was honest, wld u guys let me go? Hah. I've gotta look out for myself man, too bad. And... Sry for seemingly wanting to cut off all contact. Hmm firstly, I don't q wanna blow the bubble, and I don't q enjoy having to live in a lie. So, pardon me. If I can't live honestly wif u, I don't q wanna be near u.
Same goes to all my other frens out there. I wonder wads wrong but, I'm contradictory. I wanna maintain our frenship but I don't q wanna meetup wif u ppl. Of cuz I'm tired of those inquiries abt my current status. I felt so fked up. But, I'm feeling so comfortable abt myself for some reason. Perhaps tts y I'm starting to erect a wall around myself, blocking ppl out.

Tts one. But, a day will come, where the gates will open.. I guess. And I'll run around again. And when tt time comes, I'm worry abt my mum lol. Will she die of boredom? Since.. I've been staying home for so long loL.

Oh bout cfa. Heh. I didn q expect myself to be slackin for so long. Since I've been dying to get a job since wad... May.? Tts pretty sad but at least I've got some pretty decent goal in mind all these while. So.. Yes oh wait.

I'm outta time. Gotta go back to study. Prolly update the post if smth comes to my mind.
Teheh.:|

No comments: