Monday, September 29, 2014

sorrow.

Sorrow occurs when the person u left behind is actually living a better life than you are. they said tt the best revenge to that person who hurt you is to live well, and live better than he did. i nv did expect tt one day, i wldve been the one who was the victim of tt sentence.


ive always wanted to be the giving end of that revenge, but results showed tt i....i havent moved forward. and infact, im...probably deteoriating. tt sucked.


beer. i wonder why is it tt whenever i feel bad, i wld crave for beer. and here i am now, sipping on the beer while at the same time thinking about what i shld be doing for my future. went for a few interviews and im seeing the tough side of life. rejections. over and over. failing to perform for interviews, blank mind, zoning outs. i wonder why all of tt is happening to me.


jus as i was feeling a little lost, i wanted u to comfort me. i wanted someone... jus anyone to be by my side to listen to what i haf to say. but... i suppose i was too late.
i shldve been happy, tt u moved on. but why... am i feeling this now. perhaps im jus retarded, contrary to what i tot i am. i. am. retarded. i only realize my loss when....its tooo late.


fuck me. yes fuck me.


tml shld be another challenging day with another job knocking on my door. though all of em aint what i rly wanted... i.. guesss i shld just open tt door and.. step out of it instead of jus doing it in my mind.




let us pray tt today is the only day in which i will feel fked up. pls. let me recover and go back on my track tml. please.






fuck me.

No comments: