Wednesday, September 03, 2014

watashi no o'tanjobi

was trying to read my bday's post frm last year but it seems like i didn post anything last year.
perhaps... i was too sad then?? heh. well, ill try to remember frm my memories then.


okie, last yr... if im not wrong... i planned to disclose the fact tt i retained to my family..so yups t on the 4/9/2013, i was drinkin saporo beer with my fren. heehee, as the last celebration or whatnot.


for the last few years, ive wished for the same thing, "please attain happiness by ur nxt bday and nt be like this 'me' nxt year"
well.. this year... nth much changed, other than the fact tt ive.. finally officially graduate... im still pretty much far away frm my happiness. of cuz my happiness wld include.. hmm mayb having loadsa frens celebrating my bday with me, having a special someone to spend it with... and such.


 well... if ive to rank my bday's it gets worse year by year instead of... u noe... improving. ive got like zero bday well wishes at 12am this year.. tts pretty..sad.. makes me start to wonder wad went wrong u noe, as im someone who rly cherishes events like bdays.


even tho my bday's gon be pretty much of a bore, ill try to keep whatever in stall for me as.. a surprise?? tt is more like an obligation since ill be meeting my frens tml night.. yes they are all working alrdy and im still trapped unemployed ( todays my last day in spinelli but i shall blog abt tt nxt time) so yea, i hope its not gon be tt awkward and stuff.


tch. even with tt "special day" amt of beer, i still feel pretty normal. so tt sucked.
but.. n0netheless, i shall make a few bday wishes.. i..


1) rly hope tt i wld find a steady job and then start re-meeting my long lost frens ( in fact all of em)
2) of cuz to find a special girl who wld share her heart with me
3) haf less bad stuff happening to me


welll all in all... happy birthday to me !! ill most likely update tml;?? if theres anything worth mentioning... if nt.. u gotta wait prolly a few weeks more. teh heh

No comments: