Friday, September 12, 2014

My heart

"I am finding out that maybe I was wrong
That I've fallen down and I can't do this alone
Stay with me, this is what I need, please?

Sing us a song and we'll sing it back to you
We could sing our own but what would it be without you?
I am nothing now and it's been so long
Since I've heard the sound, the sound of my only hope
This time I will be listening.

Sing us a song and we'll sing it back to you
We could sing our own but what would it be without you?
This heart, it beats, beats for only you"

any idea wad song this is.? Lol. U noe when u like a song, u will Tryta relate it's lyrics to ur own life. Or mayb u will start liking a song tt u feel tt u cld relate ur life to. 

Ytd and today was pretty.. Constructive. Was able to exceed my targeted quota of reading thru my books. Well not to mention tt I did slack off q a bit here and there but at least I'm at a faster pace. 
Den I started thinking to myself. Wad is it tt cld be waiting for me in the end. Like, I've faced failure so many times, I've worked hard and failed too, and wad I gave up these few months for, may simply jus result in another failure. And den god or Wadever will jus point at me and laugh again, tgt wif my family and frens. "What an idiot"..
Relating back to the song, my memories abt my past deeds do come back to haunt me every once in a while, like "hey dumbass. Look at wad u are now, did u imagine urself bcoming like this few yrs back?" Well it felt bad tt even I start looking down at myself, tho I'm in a pretty, undesirable position, it didn feel all bad, it's.. Comfortable at least, so perhaps I shldn take these for granted and I rly needa start thanking my parents for willing to keep this pest at home. 
A foul mouthed brat tts rotting their money away.
And of cuz, all the happenings regarding u. I noe, tt I've alrdy... U noe, vanished completely. But at least on my side, I'll jus rmb u by myself.

My heart used to beat for only u. I left it at ur side but u decided to kick it into the bin, it's fine.  Till then. Someday someone will help me haf a heart again.

But until then, don't blame me. For being cold.

No comments: