Thursday, September 04, 2014

still the same.

Practically rotted the whole day today since it's my bday. And met up with my frens for dinner. It was pretty... Boring as predicted. U noe, even tho there are moments of laughter, of joy. There are also a few awkward silent moments. Can't blame tho, after all we're in this awkward stage of transition between  student life and working life. And most likely, we'll be in different industries tt might lead to  u noe, lacking in common topics.

It's pretty sad tt even as we, frens of 12+ years, start feeling awkward hanging out together. Perhaps it's jus me, perhaps it's the same for everyone. I mean, we've been thru so much shit together, are we gonna start falling apart soon.?
Heh. Well.. It's 2+am and I can't slp. Thus I'm jus updating abt stuffs. To my dear frens... I do cherish each and everyone of u. But... Until the day I'm able to hold my head up high, ok fine jus bring able to hold my head up, I will.. Ok I've said it so many times.. I wanna share my life story wif u. And I hope u will wanna share too. Each. And. Every. Single. One of u.

To all those who didn wish me a happy bday. I do wonder if it's because u didn bother, u didn noe, or u intentionally chose not to.. It's fine. Since I was the heartless one, I'll get back to u ppl. One way or another. Some day.:))


Though I've always been saying the same things these days.. I'm still hopeful for a better tomorrow. No matter how long it will take, I. Will. Be optimistic.
As quoted frm my dad. I shld be glad enuf tt I'm still alive and kicking with no health problems whatnot. All the other things tt ain't in my grasp.. I shldn be too sour abt it, hahaha k fine, he ain't tt wise, he merely said the thing abt "I shld be glad tt I'm still living". I added the rest of it. Teh heh.


I'll find u. When I'm ready.

No comments: