Sunday, September 07, 2014

Optimistic

Ytd was my bro's wedding n I had to get drunk again. Puking all over and making a mess everywhere. Well. I Duno y but I totally can't grasp my limit at all even after so many times. And it seems tt my limit is going lower and lower. So tts sad.
drinking is smth tt I rly like, but.. If I can't drink, It wld make me feel so bad. But well... Let's see how it goes ba. Most likely no more alcohol for a few days. LOL.

Nonetheless, I met up wif Daniao this afternoon. Had a pretty nice catchup session, well mre like I'm jus doing most of the talking, since.. U noe, I've had a pretty sad life these few years so, I'm jus saying Wadever I wanna say lol. Come to think of it, I don't think i heard much of his life.. Heh oh wells. So apparently he's doing smth tt I wanted to do, Meeting up wif frens who'd not been in contact for a long while, even tho I'm not sure if his intentions are tt pure given his current job. But I shall gif him the benefit of the doubt since today rly did end up as a pure catchup session.


Well.. I guess tts abt it for now. Will update again when I haf the mood haha.

No comments: