Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Calm.

Sighh after a some booze and a gd night slp, I've managed to calm down a little. Wakin up to think like "nth in the world changed. The sun still rises, birds continued chirping, mum still watches tv. And them workers continued drillin some random stuff to wake me up in the morning.-_-"

It's regrettable it's saddening; but not q enuf to kill me so ill still b somewhat ok. The journey is not over yet, this will make me stronger, wiser, better. But I do think tt the world is ugly, very ugly. The fact tt even if u work hard u won't get wad u want pisses me off badly. Esp when I'm not one who puts in effort in everything I do. I.... Always knew tt but still.. Like a child, I hope tt things will always turn out the way I wanted it to. But yea tts life.suck it up and live on.? No Im still gonna give it a hell of a fight, for I'm me. I am a fighter a warrior, a strong one; in every sense of tt word.

It came to my mind tt when I started it, I wasn't expecting results. So y am I sulking, why shld I. Logically, theoretically, normally, it's impossible. So yea cheer up and look forward.i guess.... I shld be able to do tt.

I must not be nice. I must be heartless, for emotions had been the key to failing for many great men.
Be
Heartless.

No comments: