Friday, August 30, 2013

Purpose.

The one word tt decides alot of stuff. Why do u do tt? For wad purpose.? Wads the purpose for all these etc etc.

Purpose. Sometimes the idea jus jolts me, hey, y are u bothered by all these minute stuff. Some of the stuff tt I hold so tightly onto nw are srsly quite... Quite meaningless.? Frm a third person's point of view that is. It might seem to mean a little smth to other ppl but at the end of the day, it Srsly meant nth to me. So." Why" am I so bothered. Why am I doing all these.
U ain't within my reach to begin wif. Yeah.? Yes. No matter hw I send it, my feelings will never reach u. And even if it did, it won't be well appreciated. One who cares less gets hurt lesser. I.. Always understood this point but. Why am I always the one who cares so much more about other ppl. This makes me feel so freaking mighty stupid.
And. Nope. Ur happiness is not there. It's fake pls. Ure most likely gonna go thru a series of high and lows, well u gonna end up in scars which... Hmm helps u grow but.. Yea be prepared for it.

If, if if if if:( by any chance u are srsly hurt, or u jus wan sm1 to talk to, I will. I will still be standing here. Ever willing to listen. So turn back and look ard, it's not hard to realize tt sm1 has always been protecting u in the dark and smtimes openly. :< grr fk this. Arghhhh.

That said, I must reconsider my planned series o of actions. I hope I will not continue to do stupid things and good things will start happening.

Oh btw I'm nt tt hopeful. Judging frm the things tt were happening, I don't suppose I'm gonna get happy. Yea if I don't hope for anything , I won't feel disappointed when nth happens. Right.? Sighh. I didn noe tt I wld be reduced to this pathetic state. But yea I will jus live each day as it is

No comments: