Monday, August 05, 2013

someday.


haha someday.

i will no longer be anywher near ur life. someday, u wont even be in my memories. someday u will be rly happy wif somebdy else. and someday i will forget tt i once felt down bcoz of u.

hmm mayb when every1 is asleep and there is no one else to disturb me, im able to connect to myself better, my conscience, my inner thoughts, my wadever my brain i suppose. k disturb sounds kinda weird, lets rephrase it. hmm when im all by myself i tend to think abt myself way more than normal? nvm nt impt. haha felt tt the song lyrics was rly touching. and really ouch. yea ouch. kinda hurts and hahahaha. so yea kinda affected by it and its on repeat.

erm life's been normal? boring, empty, day by day im sleeping and playing game and yea nth much. rly wanted to go party this week but, yea.. dont think tts gonna happen. and theres this dumb fishing trip on sunday? i dont feel like going but sigh, cuz i cant rly bear to miss out on any activities tt might be interesting so.. oh wells. lets hope tt i can haf fun after all. i think it is true tt i aint got much more time left to lead this kind of carefree life. argh. jus thinnking of it makes me unhappy. grr.
eh hello. Look forward to tomorrow. mayb tomorrow is gonna be fun. nth special going on but, well mayb smth new might happen, mayb smth gd willl happen? and i will be able to b happy mayb? yea lets go to tomorrow.

cheers. heres to never growing up. k random nvm


today, i. still feel for u. 
but no. no cy dont be stupid.

No comments: