Thursday, August 08, 2013

still.

ignorance is bliss.

much as i want to know more, i guess a step back cldve been a step forward. doing smth else may calm my nerves down and i wont b too focused and lose my cool. the impt days are coming, i want.. things to go smoothly, after tt, while having nth to wry, i can move on to the nxt world. err not suicidal pls i love myself and i want to live forever. nxt world as in go into the real workforce.

Had lunch after circuit lesson today. Hm, I ate packet rice and drank some milk tea while sitting on a weird location. The walkway leading to the Mrt station. Haha happened to haf a ledge or smth for me to sit on, so I sat dere and had my lunch. Ppl stared but I didn look back. I'm totally plugged in and blasting some good music into my ears so I... Was temporarily in my own world.? Yea. Loved some srsly thinkin time. Wad was I thinking abt, I haf no idea but oh wells. Yup so after lunch, I decided to go home. For a sleep. Haha den I went out again for dinner. It was... Slightly too filling. But since the other person is happy, I.. Did my job.

Didn do anything much useful after tt so... Hahha tts it for now. I'm gonna talk abt some weird dreams I had in the nxt post yea. Some self reminder hahaha

No comments: