Saturday, August 03, 2013

paradox

i want to stay away, i want to get closer.
i want to forget u, i want to noe u better.
i want to leave, i dont want to let u go.
i want to start a new life, i dont want to readjust my life.

all these paradox, are driving me weird. i hope by august, i can completely settle down and take flight. i dont want any distractions tt may disturb my new life.

its okay. im doing..not rly fine but i shld be able to live on. ure the thing i swore to protect and i shall do it for as long as i can. heh same old dumb me.

Tt aside. Met up wif my frens few days ago, as usual some laughter, some jokes, some fun, lots of boredom. I wonder wads wrong wif me. But I will hang on, and keep this friendship going andd, be more sporting and enthusiasted in trying out new stuff. Heh. I.. Srsly hate waking up early, haf nth to do n end up sleepin in the daytime and I need to slp early at night cuz I needa wake up early. Zzz
Ohh. Wells. Life's like tt. I shall try to enjoy it since I don't think I can haf much of this life for long. meh. U.. Asshole.


cause I rmb-ed who I gave my heart to, tho I don't think u cld see it or ure simply ignoring it.

.

No comments: