Sunday, August 18, 2013

Tearful (Whirl. fallen. thank you.)

cause i always cant find the right mood to write so, im going to split write abt 3 issues experienced on 3 diff days in 1 post?

Whirl
ive always looked forward to seeing u but everytime i see u, my brain gets screwed up and goes into this endless debate on whether it is right to haf feelings for u. and i wont b able to think properly bcuz there are diff course of actions tt i shld do depending on my decision. ie, if i need to remove u cause im hurting myself too much for trying to get closer, i shld rly jus step back but, part of me will still move illogically and i hate myself for tt. yea thus explains my strange actions and strange speeches. cuz, my brain is in a whirl.

i am mayb v close to the answer. this strange phenomenon will not stay for long i promise.

fallen
when life decided to screw u, they dont stop until u're totally down and until ure totally hurt and bleeding and on the verge of dying.

ive..... attained the worst case scenerio. getting a double blow. nw.. im totally stucked. totally screwed.failure failure. this is the worst ive ever experienced. getting a high nose due to previous successes. over confidence? no its not. i wld say my calculations were spot on and exactly accurate but. i forgot to add in a seemingly insignificant factor : my human heart. i dont quite regret wadever i did but, i wld really hate to see ppl showing my the looks of sympathy and asking for an explanation.

i..cant find the courage to tell my frens, my family, and all those who asked. me, the me who seemed so capable, the prideful me, the me who seemed to haf a very good idea of how his nxt step shld be, who seemed to haf calculated every single detailed so perfectly to end up so miserably pathetic. i..srsly dont wanna hear wad they wld say to me and wad scorns tt wld be coming.

my family.....omfg. they trusted me, but i disappointed them. its bad enuf tt im disappointed wif myself and i haf to bear their disappointment as well. its rly...heavy. but i cant hide frm them. ive been thinking abt all the possible scenerios. possible solns... but none seems to be good enuf to satisfy them. i.need a little more time.

and ya. now i get it, tt bright star tt i saw falling off the night sky tt day... it was actually the star tt represented me. and i still foolishly made a wish upon it thinking tt it wld bring me gd fortune.

Thank you
"this thank u is supposingly meant as a hurtful insult to tt fking wadever tt brought this to me. how cld u be so cruel to me. u shld be able to see, my efforts in pleasing every1. my efforts in trying to protect any1 ard me and make em happy. i did not ask for much, i just wanted the bare minimal to help me survive. and u selfishly took them frm me. THANK YOU so much for being so stingy. u fking thingy. be sure to pay me back smth of equivalent value in future.im growing stronger and stronger thanks to u. as man goes thru many ordeals, he becomes a man stronger than any1 else. i didn want tt tho. i merely wanted to lead a normal life if possible w/o having to face so much problems and then solving them one by one using so much effort. its not like im alrdy leading a very happy life, u jus had to pee into an overflowing shit hole dont u."

BUT oh wells rather than wasting my time to hurl insults at u, ive decided to keep tt in this time, i shall take everything back in. i wld gif this thank u to another person. the..person who caused me so much pain b4, i dont think she noes but oh wells i guess happiness are totally not gon b linked to me at any point in time.

we talked on the fone for almost 2 hrs? more like shes doing the talking and im jus listening. sry but im q a stubborn person, unless u are very convincing and u earned my respect at some point of time, nth much sinks in my brain. but however, i did appreciate the effort to wanting to gif me ur opinion which i...havent got frm any1 else. tho i dont rly need it. wad i needed was. i guess. concern.
im not able to respond well to ur conversation bcuz...i didn wanna cut u off by saying tt ive alrdy thot of all the things tt uve said. sry but i cant agree bcuz i nv believed in life being positive. i believe tt its in equilibrium, being positive aint bringing me nowher. but i guess i shall leave tt for another day. and i dont believe in wad ure doing. im jus stubborn ok.

k the more impt part was tt it rly kinda moved me tt u said tt my words actually stayed in ur heart or rather mind for all these while and it kept u moving and it brought u to gd results. but u bitch, u didn give me ur heart in return._|_ k nvm but yea since u got gd results.. i guess i can b hapy for u. so yea its decided, i am on my own. as usual.

i seldom thank people sincerely but i swear, this time im srs. thank u. for showing concern, u didn haf to. but u still insisted, mayb u thought its gon be helpful. hmm hw to say, no its not helpful to the shit tt im in. but i wldn say tt its completely meaningless. i feel slightly comforted i guess. n tho its kinda insulting to haf u feel tt u needa advice me, i...shall gracefully accept wadever u say and........ ya. i still need time to reason out properly cause i dont think i can make a rational decision at the moment but. yes u did. u did make me feel the urge to face it like a man and do smth to it as soon as possible.

My heart is touched. Thank you so much Miss. :)

u actually made tears welled up in my sockets twice within 1hr40min. welldone. i rly wish u all the best and succeed in pursuing ur goal. and i.. shall climb outta tt shithole.. as fast as i can.

thank u thank u thank u. (tearfully.)

No comments: