Saturday, August 24, 2013

sick

im sure as hell.
im getting pretty sick of these.

the heart tt i cldnt get. the place i didn want to stay in anymore, my wings tt were ripped off, everything everything tt didn go according to my calculations. im sick of it. it feels like a sick joke, intentionally trying to piss me off and hey, tts a little bit too much for me to laugh it off like normal. i will try my best to stay positive, stay strong, for tts wads been keeping me alive.

im angry, im disappointed, im sad. but i cant show it to any1 else. for there aint any wisdom tt i cldve rely on ard me.so..i guess its just me wif myself again. and i... dont really like seeing the disappointed faces. heh....heh...
i will..live on.

i wldnt force u to stay, but wad wld it be like if w/o u here. wad wld i be enduring and fighting so hard for.

No comments: