Friday, August 09, 2013

Dreams, equilibrium and wakeup.

Dreams
sometimes i wld just dream of tt thing which i really wanted to keep wif me. happy moments, ur face so close to mine, my wide smile. i guess it only happens in dreams, as i opened my eyes, i felt happy but,it was just for an instant, i recalled my reality. looking at the time, ive only slept for 30 min. haa weird isnt it. is it true tt i willl be able to see wad i really wanted in my mind in my dreams? i hope it is. i hope it reflects my true desire, and not jus a temporary want.

drinking makes me happy, makes me laugh easier. seems like a temporary relief of the emptiness inside this human shell, heh thus xplains the love for alcohol i guess. well but the downside of it was tt i need loads of slp the nxt day which is nt really ideal. haaha. so wad now, good or bad, depends on which i need den.

Equilibrium
so life is abt equilibrium: at least in this world. eating too much will make u feel bloated and ill, eating too little makes u feel hungry and weak. giving too much to tt person will make them feel annoyed and bothersome, giving too little make them feel tt u dont care. if u love everything abt a person u might feel tt she is too perfect for u and the inferiority sets in, by loving alot of her goodpoints and hating her bad points while accepting all of them tt human arent perfect creatures, u will den be able to love her properly and get back the equal amount.

heh. jus some random nonsense tt came to my mind ytd so i felt like writing down somewher. mayb it doesnt even make sense but oh well. mayb i willl edit it somehow, later. to make it more valid. equilibrium, equality, fairness, do they exists in all situations? welll well.

wakeup
last night i.. suddenly had this thought tt came to my mind. wtf haf i been thinking all this while. wad was i expecting in return. ive alrdy calculated tt the returns wldve been zero, but the amount tt im giving... has been slightly way too much. den i told myself tt i needa wake up. and yea this thought has occured far too many times, i guess its jus the logical side of me arguing wif my stupid side. well recently it always ends wif me seeing again and ahh "I remembered." and den i remained stupid so yea. i hope one day, the smarter me will win.. soon pls.

wake up.

No comments: