Tuesday, September 03, 2013

Here comes.

It's tt time of the year again. Much as I had anticipated for this day to come, yea it came wif much much disappointment. It makes me feel so so freaking bad omg. Tt jus means tt I... Didn rly take up much place in other ppl's hearts despite all tt I've done so far. Always going the extra mile for others, always there for my frens. I guess... Tt wasn't enuf. Wad was I lacking exactly. Like srsly. I Duno. I guess it's jus tt fker playing tricks on me again, like trying its best to get me down. Like srsly.? Fk off alrdy, uve crossed tt line. I swear I will destroy u and crush u like a Ccb.

U texted me at 12 and talked abit here and there. Brought a little smile to my face but, tts nt rly enuf. Ur pretense of concern didn help tt much. I... See straight thru all of it well. but thx anw. i still hope tt we cld meet up every once in a while tho.

U.. Didn give me any shit. Hw cld u omg. All those tt I've given, I'm sure I deserved a lil smth.?!? Omg fk this shit. Omg fk fk fk why: why does it always get worse and worse every year while I work harder yr after yr, I... Think it shld be a sign to tell me tt, do less for ppl and u will get much more in return probably?

pfftttt. and this shld be my.. last happy day. haahahaa. tt was not happy at all.

No comments: