Thursday, September 05, 2013

The end.

Each time I tried to get out of smth fked up, smth MORE FKed up will happen. My mum seems to b cool, my dads utterly disappointed. But I noe, mums definitely feeling hyper fked up but she's jus unable to react atm. Dad wld b saying "I knew it" and I rly hate tt. Wads worse than having to face tt humiliation, those scornful eyes and also sympathetic looks frm other ppl tt steps hard on ur pride.? It's the fact tt becuz of u, innocent ppl, ur loved ones, having to face tt frm other ppl as well jus bcoz of u.
Hurting my close ones haf nv felt gd to me. It's all bcoz of me. I sucked. I'm a piece of shit. but havin to face tt alone, wasn't ez. But tts the reason y I'm strong, and I haf to. Cuz the shits has jus began, the worst has yet to come, cuz I noe, when I finally bring these to light, even my close ones will look at me differently, will gif me tt look, will talk behind my back. But wad can I do, I... Hate tt, but I Hafta face it.
The lone battle starts now.

Tt aside, I shall talk abt other stuffs. I.. Asked for a pay raise. It wasn't ez to get the raise but... Srsly it's nt attractive enuf tho. Well I tested the limits and I quite like wad I saw. It's like a fun game of chess:) where i pit my brain against somebody else indirectly and tts kinda interesting. but still. Shld I. For all tt I noe... Its not gonna be the same anymore. For.. The only purpose dere wldve been money. Jus tt and tt feeling sucked.

Nxt up.! My bday.! hahaa it's more than disappointing. Yr by yr, the celebration got more and more pathetic, nt to say tt less and less of my frens sent me their gd wishes. it jus shows hw pathetic my social circle is. being so alone this year.. Is tt my retribution .? wad haf I done exactly. I haf a clear conscience, so I totally don't deserve all these shit.

Alrighty. So tts 3 sad stuffs in a go. beat tt.

No comments: